Imperial Cities Tour Morocco
Discover the magnificence of morocco in this Imperial Cities Tour Morocco. Uncover the essence of this enticing country on a Seven days adventure through ancient cities, medieval bazaars and high mountain villages. Admire the impressive Roman ruins of Volubilis, go behind the scenes of a film maker’s heaven in Ait Benhaddou.
Discover the dramatic red dunes of the Sahara Desert and stroll through the blue streets of blue city Chefchaouen. Journey into Morocco’s heart through its food, religion, language and culture to better understand this exciting nation and passionate people
Highlights; Imperial Cities Tour Morocco
● Guided Tour in one of the fascinating medinas in Morocco, Fes El Bali
● Hassan 2 Mosque in Casablanca
● Chefchaouen Bleu Town in the Rif Mountains
● Roman Ruins and Fascinating Antique Tiles
● Guided Tour in Red City Marrakech
● Camel Trekking through the golden sand dunes of erg chebbi
● Spend a night at desert camp with berber ambiance.
● Walk through traditional irrigation system canals underground
● Walk through the Todra Valley and Dades Valley
● Visit Kasbah Ait Benhaddou UNESCOs World Heritage
● Drive through the famous road of Tizi N Tichka
1st Day : Casablanca, Rabat, Chefchaouen
Today, we will pick you up from your hotel or airport in Casablanca then we will visit the Hassan second Mosque, one of the largest mosques in the world. Then we’ll leave for Rabat, the capital of Morocco, where we’ll explore the main historical sites including the Oudaya Kasbah, the Mausoleum of Mohammed five and the Hassan Tower, the minaret of an incomplete mosque. have lunch, then we drive towards Chefchaouen, Overnight in the hotel including bed and breakfast.
2nd Day : Chefchaouen, Volubilis, Fes El Bali
After breakfast in the Riad your authentic journey will start towards Volubilis crossing Wazan and other Rif villages. In Volubilis you will discover the Roman ruins and learn about the archaeological site of Moroccan history. After the visit of the ruins you will shift our way to Meknes, the seventeenth century heritage site where you will stop for lunch and hang around the medina and Bab el Mansour. Then, we will drive you to Fes, where you will spend the night.
3rd Day : Fes Guided Tour in Medina
After breakfast in the Riad, you will start exploring Fes, the oldest city in Morocco, walking in its alleys and little streets. Your visit will start by entering through the Royal Palace gate, and continuing with the Jewish quarter, the first Mellah ever built in Morocco which dates back to the sixteenth century.
We will ensure that you visit all cultural and historical sites including the famous Al Qaraouine University, the oldest in the region, the Tanneries, the Attarine museum and Mulay Idriss mausoleum. After lunch, you will visit the tiles cooperative and then experience a wonderful panoramic view over the whole Medina of Fes. You can also see our 3 Days Tour From Fes to Marrakech.
4th Day : Fes, Middle Atlas Mountains, Ziz Valley, Desert Camp
After breakfast we will start traveling south to Merzouga desert via Midelt and Errachidia. Your first stop will be at Ifrane city, referred to as “the Switzerland of Morocco”, and then to Merzouga via Midlet and the Ziz Valley. During this journey you’ll experience glimpses of the Middle Atlas and Higher Atlas Mountains.
Stopping at the famous cedar forest – the largest one in Morocco – where you will have the opportunity to see the Barbarian apes. You will notice how the scenery changes to reveal hints of the desert as you approach the Er Rachidia city. After lunch in Midelt, your journey continues along the spectacular Ziz Valley, stopping for panoramic views along the way.
Later on, arrive at our destination where you will ride your camel to see the sunset in the middle of the sand dunes and spend the night there. Overnight at our desert camp where you will have your dinner. (well-equipped camp including dinner and breakfast.
5th Day : Desert Camp, Irrigation system, Todra Valley, Dades Valley
Wake early to admire the desert sunrise, take breakfast, then transfer out of the dunes by camel-back to rejoin your vehicle to take the road to Fes (or if you are traveling by 4×4, you can be collected at the camp.
Then we will start our journey driving to the Dades Valley via the Todgha Valley and Gorges where we will stop for pictures of the kasbahs built by jews. You’ll have a chance to walk through the stunning Todgha Gorges before carrying on to the Dades Valley. Overnight in Dades valley including dinner and breakfast.
6th Day : Dades Valley, Rose Valley, Kasbah Ait Benhaddou, Marrakech
After breakfast at your hotel, we’ll drive to Marrakech via the Dades Valley again, with its dramatic rock formations and ancient kasbahs, and then on to the Rose Valley, known for its damask roses that are harvested in April. Continuing on our journey, we’ll head to Ouarzazate, known as African Hollywood, where you can see the Taourirt kasbah and tour the movie studios.
We’ll then continue on to a UNESCO Heritage site, the Ait ben Haddou Ksar, the largest ksar in Morocco where movies like The Gladiator, Lawrence of Arabia and The Jewel of the Nile were filmed.Then we carry on to Marrakech through the Tichka Pass, one of the highest mountains in Morocco. Arriving in Marrakech by the afternoon.
7th Day : Transfer to the airport at your flight time
Imperial Cities Tour Morocco Include:
- Transportation in a private air-conditioned 4×4 Toyota Prado Tx or deluxe van, as well as fuel
- Pick-up and drop-off at your hotel or riad,
- Berber and nomad driver/guide who speaks English, French, Spanish, and Italian.
- Air-conditioned rooms/suites with private bathrooms are available in this Imperial Cities Tour Morocco.
- In Erg Chebbi, spend the night in a luxury camp with a private toilet and shower, lighting, and traditional handcrafted furnishings.
- Camel rides with a guide last around an hour to an hour and a half, and free sandboarding is available if requested – just ask the camp staff.
- Option to get to and from camp in 4×4 minutes
- Luggage transport to and from the camp, as well as all lodging
- Berber music and drumming is also included in Imperial Cities Tour Morocco
- Free time to see Ait Ben Haddou and the Ounila Valley, as well as for hikes, photography, and tea/coffee breaks.
- You have the option of asking the driver to stop when and when you want.
- Local guide in roman Ruins, Fes and Marrakech
- In the desert, there is tea, coffee, and mineral water.
NOT Include in Imperial Cities Tour Morocco:
- Entrance Fees
- Tips and Gratuities