this 5 days tour from Chefchaouen to marrakech, you will experience the diversity magnificent morocco. visiting one of the seven wonders Volibulis . wandering through the streets of the medina of fez and discovering impressive places with historical and cultural interest. Journey along the spectacular landscapes of high and middle Atlas Mountains passing by largest cedar forest and great canyons of todra and dades gorges. Visit the nomads in the desert and see their way of life, enjoy a camel riding through the golden sand dunes of erg chebbi and spend a night in a camp located in the middle of nowhere.
- Visiting the UNESCO World Heritage Site of Volubilis’ Roman ruins
- A full-day guided tour of bustling souks, leather tanneries, madrassahs, and mosques in Fes.
- Riding patient camels over the Sahara Desert and taking in the splendour of a stunning sunset and morning
- Merzouga, sleeping in your own desert tent in the Erg Chebbi dunes
- Spending the night in charming riads and traditional guesthouses
- Visiting two of Morocco’s most famous kasbahs, Kasbah Ait Ben Haddou and Kasbah Telouet.
- Learning about Berber culture and nomads’ way of existence
- With a local tour, visit the busy souks, colourful gardens, madrassahs, majestic palaces, and Djemaa El Fna in Marrakech.
- On the route to the desert and across the Atlas Mountains, taking in the breathtaking vistas of valleys, villages, and palm groves.
Package Includes :
- Transportation in a private air-conditioned 4×4 Toyota Prado Tx or deluxe van, as well as fuel
- Pick-up and drop-off at your hotel or riad,
- Berber and nomad driver/guide who speaks English, French, Spanish, and Italian.
- Air-conditioned rooms/suites with private bathrooms are available.
- In Erg Chebbi, spend the night in a luxury camp with a private toilet and shower, lighting, and traditional handcrafted furnishings.
- Camel rides with a guide last around an hour to an hour and a half, and free sandboarding is available if requested – just ask the camp staff.
- Option to get to and from camp in 4×4 minutes
- Luggage transport to and from the camp, as well as all lodging
- Berber music and drumming
- Free time to see Ait Ben Haddou and the Ounila Valley, as well as for hikes, photography, and tea/coffee breaks.
- You have the option of asking the driver to stop when and when you want.
- Local guide in Fes
- In the desert, there is tea, coffee, and mineral water.
Package Not Include :
- Dinner in fes
Day 1 : Chefchaouen – Volubilis – Meknes – Fes
Today, we will pick you up from you riad in chefchaouen and start our 5 days in morocco towards Volubilis crossing Wazan and other Rif villages. In Volubilis you will discover the Roman ruins and learn about the archaeological site of Moroccan history. After the visit of the ruins you will shift our way to Meknes, the seventeenth century heritage site where you will stop for lunch and hang around the medina and Bab el Mansour. Then, we will drive you to Fes, where you will spend the night.
Day 2 : Fes (Guided tour)
After breakfast in the Riad, you will start exploring Fes, the oldest city in Morocco, walking in its alleys and little streets. Your visit will start by entering through the Royal Palace gate, and continuing with the Jewish quarter, the first Mellah ever built in Morocco which dates back to the sixteenth century. We will ensure that you visit all cultural and historical sites including the famous Al Qaraouine University, the oldest in the region, the Tanneries, the Attarine museum and Mulay Idriss mausoleum. After lunch, you will visit the tiles cooperative and then experience a wonderful panoramic view over the whole Medina of Fes.
Day 3 : Fes – Ifrane – Midelt – Ziz avalley – Erfoud – Merzouga – night in a camp
After breakfast in your Riad/Hotel you will travel to Merzouga via Errachidia and Erfoud through the fascinating Tiz Ntalghamt pass and the Ziz Gorge, taking in views of the High Atlas plateau. You will notice how the scenery changes to reveal hints of the desert as you approach the city of Errachidia, here you will have lunch and enjoy the Berber hospitality. Afterwards, you will travel along the luxuriant Ziz Valley, stopping for panoramic views along the way to Erfoud and Rissani. Arrive in Merzouga in the afternoon. You will be welcomed with a glass of mint tea before you start your camel ride to spend a magical night in the desert camp with Berber music and cuisine.
Day 4 : Merzouga – Toudgha Gorges – Dades valley
You will wake up early to see the sunrise over the Sahara dunes before making your way back, riding the camel, to the hotel for breakfast and a shower. We will drive through the Saghro Mountains where you will take a short walk through Todra Gorge before arriving at the Dades Valley for dinner and accommodation.
Day 5 : Dades valley – Roses valley – Ouarzazate – Ait Ben Haddou – High Atlas mountain – Marrakech
After breakfast in the hotel, travel through the Dades Valley towards Kalaa M’gouna and Ouarzazate. The route is called “The Thousand Kasbahs” and it provides numerous opportunities to take some of the best photographic shots both in the Rose Valley and in the city famous for being the set of numerous films. In the city of Ouarzazate you will pass by the Kasbah of Ait Ben Haddou. After that we will shift the way to cross the Hight Atlas Mountains which offers panoramic views and Berber villages all along the way till Marrakech. End of your 5 days in morocco from chefchaouen.