Morocco is a land full of wonderful culture, stunning buildings, incredible ancient ruins, and iconic landmarks. With its unique mixture of medieval cities, Berber nomad culture, and the spectacular Sahara Desert, a trip to Morocco is bound to be a trip of a lifetime. Morocco Travel has opened up again and now is the perfect time to book your next trip. Below we look at the top 5 luxury morocco tours in 2022.
Why take a Guided Tour during your Morocco Travel?
Booking a guided Morocco Tour will help to ensure that you make the most of your trip. You will benefit from local expertise and contacts to ensure that you experience the best the area has to offer. You can relax and leave all the organization and coordination to the professionals and concentrate on enjoying your time with your family and friends.
Here are our Top 5 luxury morocco tours in 2022
1. Splendors of Morocco: 10 Days from Casablanca to Marrakech
This magical ten-day Morocco Trip will take you from the magnificent city of Casablanca, through the desert dunes to the iconic Marrakech. In between, you will be guided by local experts through ancient cities, Roman villas, and the Red Dunes of the Sahara Desert. Learn all about the fascinating local history of the area, sample the best local delicacies, and experience the local culture as you are expertly led by an English-speaking guide with a passionate connection to the area and the best local contacts. This fascinating tour is a fantastic way to ensure you receive the most authentic experience of this magical and exciting part of the country.
This Morocco Tour includes visits to the following locations and landmarks:
- Visiting the Largest Hassan 2 Mosque in Morocco
- Experiencing two of the most famous Kasbahs in Morocco – Kasbah Ait Ben Haddou & Kasbah Telouet.
- A once-in-a-lifetime camel ride through the Sahara Desert.
- Spending some time in the gorgeously picturesque Blue Town of Chefchaouen.
- Exploring the fascinating Roman Ruins in the Volubilis, a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
- Discovering Fes and its fascinating markets, tanneries, and mosques
- A magical night under the desert stars as you sleep in a tent on the Erg Chebbi dunes.
- Enjoy traditional hospitality as you visit charming guesthouses and riads during your tour.
- Learn all about the traditional local Berber tribes and their nomadic way of life.
- Visit countless dazzling local gardens, spectacular palaces, and stunning madrassahs as you wind up your tour in the magical city of Marrakech.
2. Trek The Valley of Human Bodies and the Sahara Desert: 5-Day Morocco Tour from Marrakech
This magical tour of the landscapes and landmarks of the Atlas Mountains will take you through the dunes of Eg Chebbi by camel, trekking in the stunning Almond Valley, and experiencing an authentic desert camp as you spend a night under the desert stars with a Berber family. An expert local guide will lead you through the entire experience as you visit valleys, and kasbahs and have fascinating encounters with local culture and people.
This tour includes:
- A camel trekking adventure through the Erg Chebbi dunes.
- Visiting the Kasbah Ait Benhaddou, a UNESCO World Heritage site.
- Experiencing a traditional lunch with a Berber family.
- Guided trekking through the Almond Valley.
- Spend a night camping in the middle of the desert for an authentic nomad camp experience.
- A visit to the fascinating Kasbah Telouet Glaoui Pacha.
- An intriguing underground walk through the traditional irrigation canal systems.
3. Magnificent Sahara Desert Tour: 4 Days from Marrakech to Fez
Devote your Morocco Trip to delving into the desert as you explore the valleys of southeast Morocco. An expert guide will lead you as you travel by camel through the dunes, ancient trails, and landmarks, giving you a local perspective on the history, culture, and legends of the area. Experience an authentic desert nomad night as you camp under the stars in the Erg Chebbi dunes, sampling delicious local foods and visiting a traditional Berber family. This four-day excursion is a wonderful way to gain a deeper, more involved understanding of desert life in Morocco.
This tour includes:
- A scenic drive through the stunning High Atlas Mountains and spectacular Tizi-n-Tichka pass.
- Sunset camel riding across the Erg Chebbi Dunes.
- Off-road travel across the Valley of the Roses and the Road of 1000 Kasbahs
- Trekking through the lush desert oasis of Skoura
- An evening in a nomad fire camp, singing and drumming with local Berbers.
- A visit to the museum at Kasbah Amredhi
- Experiencing the beautiful Dades Valley
- A beautiful river walk along the Todgha Gorges.
4. Imperial Cities with Chefchaouen Tour: 7 Days in Morocco
Spend a week discovering the dazzling ancient cities, mountain villages, and bazaars of Morocco. This entertaining guided trip will lead you through fascinating local sites such as the dunes of the Sahara Desert, the iconic “Red City” of Marrakech, the famous “Blue City” of Chefchaoeun, and the incredible Roman ruins at Volubilis. This week-long guided tour through Morocco’s culture, history, people, and food will give you a deep, involved understanding of this magical country and its wonderful people.
This Morocco Trip tour includes:
- An expert-guided tour around Marrakech
- A magical camel trek through the dunes of Erg Chebbi
- Scenic drive along the Tizi-n-Tichka Road.
- A night in a desert camp for an authentic nomad experience.
- A visit to the fascinating Roman ruins of Volubilis
- Experience the stunning “Blue City” of Chefchaouen
- Trekking through the Todra Valley and the Dades Valley
- Visit Kasbah Ait Benhaddou, a UNESCO World Heritage site.
- A fascinating trip through the underground canal system.
5. Weekend in the Desert from Fes to Merzouga: 2 Days Desert Tour
Spend a wonderful two days in the desert if you have a shorter amount of time for your Morocco Travel. This concentrated itinerary allows you to explore the grandeur of South Morocco, taking in the scenic Atlas Mountains, visiting magnificent cities, and driving through the spectacular Ziz Valley. Ride camels through the beautiful sand dunes of Erg Chebbi and sleep in an authentic nomad desert camp for a truly once-in-a-lifetime experience. This two-day tour will pack in enough experiences to ensure that this trip remains one you will remember for a lifetime.
This tour includes:
- Exploring the spectacular Middle Atlas Mountains
- A camel trekking experience through the Erg Chebbi dunes
- Scenic drive through the beautiful, palm tree lined Ziz Valley
- Camping out under the Sahara Stars in a traditional nomad desert camp
Summary – Top 5 Tours to take in Morocco in 2022
So, as you can see no matter how many days you are planning to spend in the wonderful land of Morocco there is a fascinating guided tour experience to fit into your plans and ensure that you make the most of your time in the country.
Expert local guides such as Sahara Magic can add a deeper element to your experience, ensuring that as well as the local tourist traps you get an authentic local insight into this magical land, culture, and the wonderful people around you during your trip.